|Welcome to our Safe Haven!|
This article is free to edit by anyone to add your own content onto it! However, you are still not allowed to vandalize at all, or else the edit will be undone and you will face the consequences.
- Many of the information is taken from the FNaF World wiki, please check out that!
- Not what you were looking for? See Freddy (disambiguation).
|“||Where it all started.||”|
— Fredbear's loading quote.
Fredbear is a golden-colored variant of Freddy Fazbear wearing two buttons, a purple bowtie, and a top hat, appearing as a smaller version of his counterpart from the Five Nights of Freddy's 4 minigames. Also if one looks closely, he lacks some joints, such as his kneepads, and unlike his core series counterpart he only have four fingers.
|Mega Bite||Deals an incredible amount of damage to enemies.|
|Regen Song||Refills life during battle.|
|Mimic Ball||Summons a permanent mimic that duplicates any attacks used.|
Appearances in PagesEdit
- FNaF World - Update 3 (FlyingNosaj)
- Foxy Fighters X
- Appears as Leader Fredbear. Leads the group on what to do.
- FNaF World - Card Game
- Appears as a Character Card. Increases strength on Mega Bite and keeps Mimic Ball out for 12 moves instead of 8 moves. He also has 350 health.
- Fredbear World: Haywire Animatronics
- Appears as a playable character. Fredbear/Fredbear World for more info.
- To see the gallery, go to Fredbear/Gallery.