Goldrab is one of the enemies in FNaF World - Fanon Update 3 and appears in Ice Cave.
Goldrab is very similar in apearance to mechrab, but with a gold shell instead of a pink one.
|4th Wall||An attack which deals up to 400 damage to 3-4 party members. Has a chance of missing. It can also deal 9997-9999 damage, but is unlikely. Can instantly kill them.|
|Pizza Wheel 2||Sends out several pizzas and does hard-hitting damage.|
(to be added)
- Goldrab has 2 counterparts, those being Chillax and Mechrab.
- "Goldrab" is a combination of the words "golden" and "crab".
- If the player defeats a Goldrab, it can give out a minimum of 1500 Faz tokens up to a maximum of 2000 Faz tokens, but no XP.
- The same happens with Gold Endo and Goldmine.
- Goldrab is a reference to the unused yellow Mechrab enemies that appeared in the first FNAF World trailer.
- The same goes for Prototype Prototype.